Among the reports filed on Saturday afternoon:
• Around 1:40PM, an employee of a Cuban restaurant in the 2800 block of Broadway told police that two black men came into the business with fliers, seeking money for a "sports team."
She thought the duo had left, but they had actually gone to the second floor and stolen an iPhone and clothing. The two were last seen running southbound in the 2800 block of Broadway.
• Two men entered Salon Salome, 747 W. Diversey, around 1 o'clock Saturday afternoon and handed out fund-raising fliers. The two stole a customer's cell phone from a counter and fled.
Offender descriptions: Two black men in their early 20's.
One stands about 5'7" tall and weighs 150 pounds. He has a tattoo on his neck and twists in his hair. He wore a black shiny jacket.
The second offender is slightly taller, weighs about 160 pounds, and has a deformed lip. He wore a red top.
• Around 4PM, a customer's iPhone 6 was stolen from a counter at Temilla's Skin Care, 3110 Sheridan, by the same men.
Not FunnyLate Friday night, two men stole a glass that contained 15 customers' credit cards from the Laugh Factory, 3175 Broadway. The two offenders were last seen running southbound on Broadway around 11;45PM.
1) Male, black, 6'1" tall, long dreadlocks, gray shirt, blue jeans.
2) Male, black, 5'11" tall, short hair, Yankees hat, blue jacket.