|The BOA robbery attempt in progress. (FBI)|
In Friday's hold-up attempt, the robber handed a demand note to a teller inside the BOA branch at Clark and Barry around 4:45PM. But, rather than giving the man cash, the teller walked to the back of the bank and the offender fled empty-handed.
Yesterday's offender is described as a black man with very dark skin in his 40's. He's about 6'2" tall with a slim build and he wore a black du-rag, a white hoodie, and jogging pants.
The FBI describes the "Bandage Bandit" as "male, black, six feet tall, 45-49 years old with a medium build and dark complexion" who presented demand notes to bank tellers during the following hold-ups:
- PNC Bank, 2154 West Madison St., 9:45 a.m. on 3/31/ 2015.
- Chase Bank, 3101 West Cermak Rd, 9:13 a. m on 4/6/2015.
- PNC Bank, 3337 West North Ave, 10:46 a.m. on 4/22/2015.
- PNC Bank, 2300 North Western Ave, 9:12 a.m. on 4/28/2015.
- Chase Bank. 3032 N. Clark St., 1:51 p.m. on 5/9/2015.