Here's your chance to put your psychic powers to the test.
After Sunday's parade concludes, how many people will organizers of the Chicago Pride Parade say attended?
Here are a few infobits to help you.
- Last year, organizers claimed that one million people attended the parade.
- It is physically impossible for one million people to fit onto the parade route. (See the math.)
- Organizers this year began claiming that the parade route is 4 miles long. It's not. It is actually 2.7 miles
- There may be periods of rain tomorrow.
- Recent claims of year-over-year crowd growth: 2011 up 77%; 2012 up 13%; 2013 up 18%
Calculate and cast your vote!