three four more area residents returned home Sunday to find their homes burglarized.
• One resident discovered that prowlers forced their way into two units in a home on Seminary just north of Wrigley Field.
• Another forcible entry burglary was confirmed Sunday morning when a resident reported that their first-floor unit in the 3300 block of Kenmore had been targeted.
• A tenant found "thousands of dollars" worth of property missing when he returned to his apartment in the 800 block of Dakin Sunday night. Unlike the others, this burglar did not use force to get inside, which indicates that a door or window was left unlocked or the thief has a key.Other forcible burglaries in the immediate area that CWB has learned of this week include:
• A four-plus-one apartment in the 500 block of Addison.
• An attempted burglary in the 3700 block of Kenmore.
• A gray stone in the 2900 block of N. Halsted was accessed by kicking in the front door.
• A gray stone in the 3800 block of N. Wilton.
• Two units of a home in the 3500 block of Wilton as well as the attempted break-in of a home across the street.